Not displaying? View presentation as a PDF file »
Presentation by the project leadership team about future plans for the [xe] initiative at the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Conference (NATSIEC) in Melbourne, 12 November 2015.
- Professor Peter Buckskin, XE Project Director
- Will Morony, XE Project Partner, AAMT
- Mark Tranthim-Fryer, XE Project Manager
Wollotuka Institute is one of the higher education project case studies in 2015-2016.
[XE] NATSIEC presentation resources and links
- Science belongs to us mob too (Australian Quarterly) »
- Make it Count (Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers) »
- Excellence & Equity Project Plan »
- STEM: International Comparisons »
- Wollotuka Institute 30 year anniversary (video) »
- Indigenous Content Symposium 2015 (University of SA) »
- Indigenous STEM Education Program (CSIRO) »
- Australian Maths and Science Partnerships Program (XE sponsor) »